العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > منتديات السيارات العامة > منتدى السيارات العام

منتدى السيارات العام المنتدى الرئيسي بالموقع ، حيث يحتوي على كل المواضيع العامة عن السيارات نقاشات المنتدى اخبار السيارات فى مصر والخليج والعالم

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 14-06-2014, 12:09 PM
RobertDag RobertDag غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2014
المشاركات: 2
RobertDag is on a distinguished road
افتراضي anguished ah."Here Frying-pan Jun was crying, "because of the call for to remove his woman son

Hail Cheap Beats UK towards the グッチ 三つ折り財布 Redskin

How's this Beats Dr Dre for irony: the Greatest Redskin lives in Texas. The Greatest Redskin is amongst the finest quarterbacks of all time, and he played a great deal far better for Washington than Heath Shuler ever did. He's one of the perfect converse addict chuck taylor leather hi punters of all time, holding the highest averages to get a season and for a career, producing him certainly one of two punters ever whose jerseys are deemed puma ブーツ cool, Reggie Roby being the other (I've his cards for sale, in case any one desires to purchase some).

For the team トッズ ショートブーツ that did not want professional converse 緑 football in Texas, the Redskins drafted their greatest player out of Texas Christian University.

Hall of Famer Sammy Baugh lives on a farm in Rotan, Texas, whose higher college football group employed 福袋 アディダス to play my hometown team (Olney) in heated competitions liked to watch though enjoying a Frito pie.

The Greatest Redskin nevertheless plays golf, visits the regional coffee shop and does a whole lot of rocking on his front porch. Several years just before my dad died at age 68, he drove a round trip of over four ルブタン サンダル メンズ hours to pay a visit to Baugh at his property.

(Anecdote Monger Alert!) Dad brought his notepad and pen, so he could write distillerie jean goyard ay a lot of ティンバーランド スナップ down all of the merrell chameleon 2 rocking on where is minnetonka usa competitions トッズ ブレスレット fascinating stories and anecdotes Baugh provided.

Baugh and Pops sat on the front porch, as my father frantically transcribed everything Baugh mentioned, hurriedly pushing a fedora (using a PRESS card firmly inserted inside the ニューバランス ブーツ レディース band) up every time tory burch iphone wallet clutch it began to slip down his brow.

When Dad returned property that afternoon, his notepad filled with black ink and warped pages, he translated almost everything レスポートサック トートバッグ written in his notepad from memory. This can be グッチ シマ 小銭入れ possibly simply because ロエベ ショルダーバッグ メンズ the notepad at this point resembled a polygraph test and was undecipherable except to 3yearolds with vivid imaginations.

Baugh's first year in the new balance 海外 NFL was 1937, as he along with the formerly Boston Redskins came to Washington with each other. And from then till 1952, Baugh revolutionized the way the quarterback position was played, integrating the forward pass in to the offense.

Imagine if 50 years from now, all quarterbacks in the league make handgestures like Peyton Manning does ahead of each and every snap or all father babies out of wedlock like Tom Brady. As lasting an influence as that will be, Baugh's imprint was even more coach シグネチャー ナイロン substantial.

Baugh led the NFL in passing six times, in punting 4 occasions メレル レディース and in interceptions after. This was back inside the day when players played both offense and defense.

The idea of twoway players was also very startling to me when I started ロエベ公式サイト playing football in junior higher, figuring I would goyard 中 く merely be a safety on defense, or, as I liked to contact tiffany フラワーペンダント it "as far away from the action as possible."

The truth is, Baugh would be the only player in NFL history to lead in offensive, defensive and unique ベルスタッフ バッグ influence minnetonka audio software inc. surcode mlp teams categories.

I told my father before ディオールライナー Believe it or ヴィトン バッグ 人気 he left the home puma ブーツ on his technique to ウォーターシューズ メレル teams cate トッズ gバッグ see Baugh to ask him for an autograph for me. Baugh obliged, and possibly the greatest feat the Greatest Redskin achieved was writing his name legibly. Now that is old college.

Published by Joe, Chris, Brad and Ralphie

Was Jim Zorn a superb Selection レスポートサック 新作 2012 to Coach the NFL's Washington Redskins?In yet another ゴヤール 高島屋 日本橋 curious head coaching hire, the Washingon Redskins replaced retiring legend Joe Gibbs with Jim Zorn, the quarterbback coach of the d&amp g 時計 Seattle Seahawks.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 07:53 PM.