العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الكورية والماليزية > Hyundai هيونداى > HYUNDAI News Archive

HYUNDAI News Archive ارشيف اخبار هيونداى من المواقع العالمية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 13-05-2011, 02:10 AM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,367
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Hyundai drops new i40 sedan in Barcelona

Filed under: Sedan, Europe, Hyundai, Misc. Auto Shows

2012 Hyundai i40 sedan - Click above for high-res image gallery

Despite some automakers continue to integrate their product strategies around the globe, Hyundai is sticking to a somewhat more localized lineup. While the Accent, for example is the smallest Hyundai in North America, overseas, it's the slightly smaller i20 (previously known as the Getz). Towards the upper end of the company's mainstream spectrum (before you get into Genesis and Equus territory) we get the Sonata, which is sold in Australia as the i45. And just below that sits the new i40.

Hyundai unveiled the i40 wagon in Geneva a couple of months ago, and as promised, it's just now pulled the wraps off the i40 sedan ahead of its global debut at the Barcelona Motor Show. Like its extended-roof counterpart, the D-segment sedan was designed and developed specifically for the European market at Hyundai's R&D facility in Rüsselsheim, Germany, but there's an awful lot of Sonata at work both with and under the sheetmetal.

Four engines are on offer, each with four cylinders. There are a pair of 1.7-liter diesels with 113 horsepower and 134 hp, respectively. If petrol is more your thing, there are a duo of direct-injection gasoline engines at 1.6 liters with 133 hp and 2.0 liters with 175 horses. All come mated to a six-speed manual, with a six-speed automatic available only with the more powerful of the diesels. The 2.0 is the only one that drops its 0-62 time down below the 10-second mark. Scope out all the details in the press release after the jump and the trio of initial images in the high-res gallery.Continue reading Hyundai drops new i40 sedan in Barcelona

Hyundai drops new i40 sedan in Barcelona originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 12 May 2011 15:29:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 11:40 AM.