العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > فولكس > VW News Archive

VW News Archive ارشيف الاخبار نقلاً عن المواقع العالمية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 25-08-2010, 12:40 AM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,332
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
DUDE wins VW App My Ride contest

Filed under: Europe, Technology, Volkswagen

Volkswagen has chosen a winner for its App My Ride contest. Out of all of the clever coding submitted, one shining piece of software rose above the rest - DUDE. Think of it as a handy in-car butler that assists the driver with a number of tasks. For instance, the app measures vehicle speed, location and fuel consumption to offer up suggestions on driving style. You even get a handy little floating avatar to torment with your driving. Volkswagen hasn't said who developed the DUDE app, though a user named Page is listed as the creator on the App My Ride site.

As you may recall, the German automaker went to the people in an attempt to craft the next piece of integrated on-board software. The contest winner was picked by the community of app developers at large and a panel of VW execs, and was awarded cash prizes. The lucky coder will also take part in a special Volkswagen vehicle debut. You can play around with the DUDE app by stopping by the program's development page here, though we honestly couldn't get it to do much.

[Source: Volkswagen]DUDE wins VW App My Ride contest originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 24 Aug 2010 17:32:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 04:46 AM.