العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > بيجو PEUGEOT

بيجو PEUGEOT بيجو PEUGEOT الفرنسية انشأت فى عام 1880 وهى من اقدم السيارات استخداما فى مصر وتمتلك حاليا شركة ستروين الفرنسية ايضا من اهم موديلاتها بيجو 307 و 307SW و 407 و 607

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 08-12-2010, 09:05 AM
cars admire

المشاركات: n/a
منقول GLORY FOR 504 FOR EVER !!!

Argentina

modeL 1990

it was 504 SL

DIESEL ENGINE !!

DOUBLE CABIEN production IN CHINA!!

COUPE

CAPRIOLET !!

WITH AIR CONDITION
AND 4by4 PICK UP

peugeot‑504‑diesel

made in china

dieseL

AUTOMATIC,POWER STERING,AIR CONDITION and FRONT POWER GLASS WITH DIESEL ENGINE!!

1979!

Peugeot 504 GR II 1985

Peugeot 504 Nigerianne...

504 INJECTION ENGINE

FOR 504 TI

1976_Peugeot_504_Rally_Co upe

504 gearbox

IT IS 504 HAVE A 604 V6 CYLINDER INGENE INTO IT !!

THE LINK

http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27457&page=6

وكيل "بيجو" يقرر إعادة انتاج "بيجو 504" سبعة راكب
الجمعة، 14 أغسطس 2009 -
لا شكاوى من سيارات بيجو في مصر

أكد ممدوح أباظة مدير عام مركز التنمية و التجارة "وجيه أباظه" الوكيل الوحيد لسيارات "بيجو" الفرنسية في مصر أن الأزمة الاقتصادية العالمية أثرت بالسلب على كل الدول سواء كانت دولاً متقدمة أو نامية.

وقال أباظة في حوار مع ملحق سيارات "الأهرام" يوم الجمعة إن الأزمة أثرت على سوق السيارات حيث انخفض الإنتاج حول العالم بنسبة 30% و الذي يمثل 4 ملايين سيارة.

مؤكداً في الوقت نفسه أن تأثير الأزمة على السوق المصري كان محدوداً للغاية ولا يكاد يذكر، لافتاً إلى أن "بيجو" لم تتأثر بتلك الأزمة سواء في السوق العالمي أو السوق المحلي ، و قال إن مبيعات "بيجو" كانت ثابتة حتى في ذروة الأزمة ، مرجعاً ذلك إلى ثقة المستهلك المصري في سيارات "بيجو".

وتابع أن الأزمة بدأت في الإنحسار متوقعاً نهايتها بحلول الربع الأول من العام القادم.

واعتبر مدير عام "بيجو" أن مشروع التاكسي الجديد كان بمثابة طوق النجاة لمصانع السيارات و شركات الصناعات المغذية للسيارات في مصر، حيث ساعدها المشروع على تخطي آثار الأزمة المالية و توقع أن تصل ذروة المشاركة في المشروع بعد 6 أشهر لأن الشركات لم تكن تتوقع أن يتم البدء في هذا المشروع بشكل سريع.

مشروع التاكسي أنقذ شركات السيارات في مصر
ونفى أباظة أن يكون هناك شكاوى من سيارات "بيجو" بشكل عام في السوق المصري، أو شكاوى من السيارة "بارس" التي تشارك بها "بيجو" في مشروع التاكسي مؤكداً أن الإنتاج المصري لـ "بيجو" يضاهي الإنتاج العالمي بشهادة الشركة الأم في فرنسا.

وكشف أباظة عن خطة "بيجو" لإعادة طرح السيارة 504 ستيشن 7 راكب في السوق المصري ، وذلك بعد دراسة أجرتها الشركة والتي كشفت أن 80% من سيارات بيجو التي تسير بين المحافظات هي 504 سبعة راكب.

وقال إن السيارة الجديدة ستطرح في السوق خلال شهر فبراير القادم ، موضحاً أن انتاجها سيكون في مصانع الشركة العربية الأمريكية للسيارات و أن السعر سيكون مفاجأة للمستهلكين.

و أكد أباظة أن "بيجو" لا تواجه مصاعب في التسويق وأن انتاجها يتميز بزيادة الطلب عليه و بالتالي لم تكن الشركة في حاجة إلى اللجوء لبرنامج التمويل المباشر من أجل تحسين المبيعات الذي لجأ إليه بعض الوكلاء الآخرون.

Yes, 30 years after its first release, the 504 is still in production!!! Considering the legendary fiabilty of this car, this isn't very surprising... I found 3 active production sites in 1999, still producing berlines, breaks and pick-ups: Argentina, Nigeria and Kenya.Unfortunately, in this year 2000, the production stopped in Argentina...

Let's describe the production figures, the argentinian 504 , and the nigerian 504.

1. The official production figures!
I found the official production figures of the 504 in 1998 around the world : 8000.
To give you a better idea, I just let you know that in 98, Peugeot produced:

119500 "406"
15500 "405"
3900 "605"
and... 200 "505".
So, this shows to the world that Peugeot has built more 504 than 605 in 1998!!! Something to be proud of, isn't it?

And even better! My pal Florian, the master of database, found some incredible hidden figures : the number of 504 sold in 1998!! So, in Nigeria, 4.344 504 have been sold, while in Kenya, 360 sedan and pick-up have found an owner. Finally, in Argentina, Peugeot managed to be ranked as the 5th car sells, with 29.222 504, 205 and 306 sold.

And I have even more details!! I've just read in a french magazine that Argentina has just stopped the production of the 504... But let's be positive, my friends!!! Indeed, the title of this article says "The 504 doesn't want to die"! Yep, after 30 years of existence, the 504 is still produced in Nigeria and Kenya (6500 ex per year), and there is no plan to stop it there yet!!
And I've got 2 official news to keep the faith : first, the 504 is the oldest french car still in production!! This is a real honnor, proving once more the qualities of the 504! And second, 504 is the most produced Peugeot after the 205 (3 671 635 "504" have been produced up to now!)!!!
I told you, the 504 is a myth!!

2. The argentinian 504
I'd like to thank here my pal Benoit, who managed to provide me with THE OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION of the 504 from Argentina, 1999!! Unfortunately, this documentation is a bit limited, since Peugeot only did one double-sided page, with one side containing just one photo, while the other side describes the technical specs, which I reproduced at the bottom of this page. The sad news is that the 504 won't pass the millenium in Argentina: Peugeot has decided that 1999 will be the last year of production.

The argentinian 504 is still very appreciated over there, especially by taximen, who know about the solidity of the 504! So did nearly all taximen in France in the 70s with the diesel version. The 1999 504 has pretty much evolved compared to the 70s ones... Indeed, several restyling have been made to update this everlasting shape. Among other, you can notice the following:

smaller front lights,
la calandre à 2 barrettes,
plastic bumpers front and rear, blinkers incorporated in the front bumper,
black poignées de portes,
The plastic grill behind the rear doors is bigger,
teinted glasses,
new wheels,
lateral decoration on the pick-up,
on the berline, the rear lights have been completely revamped, as you can state on this very rare photo I found in a 1994 catalogue! Notice that a part of these lights is incorporated in the trunk

My fantastic grilfriend, Violette, just went to Argentina, and she brought a good deal of great photos, including this one which shows the inside of the argentinian 504. I'm sure you'll thank her for that!! As you can state, the change is radical, with a 505 wheel, no chrome, electrical windows, internal command for the rear mirror, and a dashboard which doesn't look like any of the Peugeot dashboard I know of... Adding to this, you can have an air conditionning! Luxury, isn't it?

But this luxury has a price... This "new age" 504 is pretty expensive, whereas I would have thought that the production tools had been paid back for 15 years already.... Here are the official prices of the1999 504 berline in Argentina:
504 SL 2.0 : $ 13.760
504 SLD : $ 17.860

Benoit even tried to get a reduction on that price, for the fun, and the maximum he could get was a $413 reduction...The 504 seems to be an easy-to-sell car!

As promised above, here are the technical specs of the 504 berline of Argentina, in benzine and diesel!

As for the pick-up, it also followed the same modifications!

3. The nigerian 504
I had some really hard time to find some information on this 504. But you are lucky, i finally found a photo proving its existence, and showing some of its specificities. It is called "SR Best Line", and is dated 1995.

You can notice, among other, the front spoiler integrating 505 blinkers and fog lights. The front lights are smaller, the plastic rear mirrors on the left AND on the right have a specific style, the windows are surrounded with black. The wheels have "cheap" plastic decoration and there are some big lateral protections. All this already make a big evolution!!

see this video

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 18-12-2010, 01:36 AM
Mr V.I.P Mr V.I.P غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2010
المشاركات: 81
Mr V.I.P will become famous soon enoughMr V.I.P will become famous soon enough
افتراضي رد: GLORY FOR 504 FOR EVER !!!

العربيه دى والله جميله جدا جدا جدا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 18-12-2010, 03:36 AM
الصورة الرمزية hazem_khidr
hazem_khidr hazem_khidr غير متواجد حالياً

من انا؟: انا مهما كبرت صغير ..انا مهما عليت مش فوق !!!!
التخصص العملى: محاسب و صاحب مصنع ملابس
هواياتي: السيارت و شغف القياده

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: جمهوريه مصر العربيه.المحله الكبري
المشاركات: 8,325
hazem_khidr has a reputation beyond reputehazem_khidr has a reputation beyond reputehazem_khidr has a reputation beyond reputehazem_khidr has a reputation beyond reputehazem_khidr has a reputation beyond reputehazem_khidr has a reputation beyond reputehazem_khidr has a reputation beyond reputehazem_khidr has a reputation beyond reputehazem_khidr has a reputation beyond reputehazem_khidr has a reputation beyond reputehazem_khidr has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي رد: GLORY FOR 504 FOR EVER !!!

من اعظم عربيات عصرها
شكرا ادمير

حـازم خـضـر

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 18-12-2010, 05:06 PM
cars admire

عاجل رد: GLORY FOR 504 FOR EVER !!!

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Mr V.I.P مشاهدة المشاركة

العربيه دى والله جميله جدا جدا جدا

Peugeot 504 - 1984

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 18-12-2010, 05:10 PM
cars admire

Smile رد: GLORY FOR 504 FOR EVER !!!

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة hazem_khidr مشاهدة المشاركة

من اعظم عربيات عصرها
شكرا ادمير
Peugeot 504 SL CAPRIOLET!!!

V8 Peugeot 504

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدليلية

أدوات الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 06:44 PM.