العودة   مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات > السيارات الأوروبية > رينو RENAULT

رينو RENAULT RENAULT شريك اساسى مع نيسان اليابانية وتحتل المركز الرابع عالمياً تحت قيادة كارلوس غصن اشهر الموديلات سينيك كليو ميجان

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 22-12-2010, 04:00 PM
cars admire

المشاركات: n/a
منقول رد: يا جماعة حد عنده أو يعرف RENAULT 18 عايز مساعدة ارجوكم

موضوع من المتميزين دول حول رينو 18 و يكون فيه صور و فيديو و حاجة كده مبهرة زي العربية دي ما كانت مبهرة في ايامها

By mmasner

By mmasner

By mmasner

By mmasner

By mmasner

By mmasner

By mmasner

By mmasner

By mmasner

By mmasner

By mmasner

mmasner
View Public Profile
Send a private message to mmasner
Find all posts by mmasner

03-06-2010, 08:42 AM

moose01

Wow! What a Beauty. It is always nice to hear from Renault owners from other parts of the world. Can you send me the info on your car (mileage, any modifcations, etc) We would like to feature it in our next issue of the Renault News. You can contact me at: moose01@earthlink.net Have a great day.

Marvin

moose01
View Public Profile
Send a private message to moose01
Find all posts by moose01

03-13-2010, 07:05 AM

mmasner

Hi, Marvin.

Thank you for such warm welcome.

Look, the car is completly original and has no modifications with about 130.000 km. You can find the specifications following the next link:

Here, engine and interior pictures:

mmasner
View Public Profile
Send a private message to mmasner
Find all posts by mmasner

04-28-2010, 12:40 PM

fer_zavala

Beautiful car and lovely country, I hope to see more pictures of this great car!

Fernando Zavala

Encore 1986 GS

Encore 1986 Electronic

fer_zavala
View Public Profile
Send a private message to fer_zavala
Visit fer_zavala's homepage!
Find all posts by fer_zavala

04-28-2010, 01:15 PM

emetero

What a nice car!!!!.

When I was 22 y.o. one of my friends have a 18 Turbo.It was the most powerful of my friend´s car.0 to 100 km/h in a few seconds.

My mom have a 18 GTS 1,6 litre wagon for ten years and 300.000kms.

Saludos desde España

Paco

emetero
View Public Profile
Send a private message to emetero
Find all posts by emetero

05-14-2010, 07:04 AM

mmasner

Hi.

Gracias por sus palabras, Paco y Fernando.

Les mando un abrazo desde por acá abajo.

These are recent pictures, with a new car registration number.

Regards

Marcelo

Renault 18 turbo

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة cars admire ; 22-12-2010 الساعة 04:43 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-12-2010, 04:46 PM
cars admire

المشاركات: n/a
منقول رد: يا جماعة حد عنده أو يعرف RENAULT 18 عايز مساعدة ارجوكم

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة RENAULT 18 مشاهدة المشاركة

مفيش حد عارف العربية ؟؟؟ على العموم دى فيديوهات عن العربية RENAULT 18 .....
و ارجو المشاهدة و التقييم ......... وشكرا

the CL might be intrigued.

AUTOMATIC

If you’ve been to the Woodward Dream Cruise in recent years, among other shows, you may have seen this car. I admit that it takes a certain mentality to dub it a classic, but it is indeed one of just 3,000 or so sold in North America between 1981 and 1983.
Powered by an 81.5hp, 86lb-ft 1.6-liter hemi-head four-cylinder engine mated to a 3-speed ZF automatic, this front-wheel-drive 18i offers leisurely performance but excellent fuel economy. I have seen 33mpg on the highway, and have never attained less than 25mpg overall. Not surprising; this car weighs just 2,261lbs.
Surprisingly for its day, the engine is equipped with Bosch K-Jetronic fuel injection. A computer controls, at least partially, the transmission, and 1-2 shifts are usually silky smooth, with 2-3 shifts a touch more pronounced.
NVH (noise/ vibration/ harshness) from the engine bay, as a result of the engine itself; the cooling fan, and other ancillaries, is from another era. There are, however, no major squeaks or rattles from the interior, which still - rather unbelievably - has an ever-so-slight whiff of new-car smell about it.
If you have ever driven this model (or many a French car, in general), you hardly need me to tell you that the ride is fantastic (particularly for a vehicle of such a short wheelbase); throttle steerability, mid-corner, is enthusiastic, and - like the best of French cars - she rolls copiously but grips tenaciously. In the rare instance when I have been caught in the rain in this car, I have found the grip to be absolutely outstanding: a real riot. It’s a rather more progressive car to drive at the limit than was the period BMW 320i to which Renault compared the 18i.
The steering itself (power-assisted, 2.9 turns lock-to-lock) is phenomenal: good feel on-center, with immediate response off-center. The stabilizer at the rear makes this car surprisingly agile; perhaps nervous in a sense, if one is not accustomed to the benign, yet substantive, roll.
I've never in an automobile sat in such compliant fauteuils; would that those who designed the couches in my living room held my comfort in quite so conscientious a regard.

Back in the 1950s, Renault was the largest auto importer in the United States. When its rear-engined Dauphine was supplanted by the Volkswagen Beetle as the import of choice, however, Renault would plunge toward obscurity in North America, a situation that changed only when it bought into AMC (American Motors Corp.) in the late-70s.
In the face of the second gas crisis of the decade, the two companies decided to jointly produce a front-wheel-drive car. Renault had long been an expert in front-wheel-drive (since the 1969 R16), and AMC had not the capital to independently move to this more efficient drivetrain.
While the new front-wheel-drive car - internally dubbed X42 and later to debut as the Alliance - was under development, Renault used AMC distributors to advance its LeCar hatchback (R5), and to import its midsize sedan: the R18, fuel-injected for America as the 18i.
R18 had debuted in Europe for 1977, at the 1976 Paris Motor Show, under the theme, “meeting international requirements.” The R18 was built as a global car long before the Ford Contour was ever conceived. Drawing on its R12 predecessor, R18 was designed to please everyone, everywhere. Europeans immediately balked at the apparent mainstreaming of Renault design, but Renault stood firm; R18’s more modern wedge design was, it insisted, a natural process of evolution.
Renault brought its R18 to the United States for the 1981 model year as the 18i, available only with an 81.5hp, 86lb-ft, 1647cc gasoline hemi-head engine. Underneath were upper transverse arms and reaction arms with lower control arms and coil springs at the front, and a beam axle with coil springs and anti-roll bar at the rear.
"When there is a car from the country that created the Concorde…," the first ad for the 18i began. Unfortunately enough, the little that existed of the European R18’s French character had been Americanized to a point of confusion in the 18i.
Thank AMC for the chrome-strip adjustments, while Renault was forced to adhere to sealed-beam and bulky-bumper regulations. The 18i took on the look of a caricature of an American car.
The 18i was neither here nor there.
Car and Driver called it a "chauvinistically French machine imbued with true character" (Car and Driver, December 1980), yet the truth was that its French-ness presented itself as neither emotionally flawed, nor stylistically brilliant. It was, quite simply, different – and, unfortunately enough, different from what buyers had expected. The 18i was hardly going to endear itself to any in-crowds.
Paradoxically, the R18 became one of Renault’s most successful models in Europe, yet Americans stayed away in droves: despite Renault's mainstreaming efforts, it still looked, to American eyes, too odd. Moreover, parts availability was patchy, despite distribution through AMC dealerships.
Sales of the 18i were disappointing, but Renault went ahead with the R18-based Fuego coupé all the same. Priced at about the level of a top-line 18i sedan, the egg-shaped Fuego was a little slow and weird-looking, but played to an emerging front-wheel-drive two-door market as the new layout picked up steam with enthusiasts. Fuego proved rather more popular than its sedan cousin.

1983 - the year that the Fuego received a turbo - was the last year of the 18i sedan. It was a pity, for the R18 Turbo over in Europe was debuting to rave reviews. The late, great LJK Setright, writing for CAR magazine, dubbed it the "fastest car in the real world." When Renault sold AMC to Chrysler in 1987, the R18 in Europe was replaced by the R21 (briefly sold here by Chrysler as the Eagle Medallion), which was eventually usurped by the Renault Laguna, a car which continues in the European market today

SEE
THIS LINK

http://www.valvulaecologica.com/r_18.html
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-03-2011, 11:11 PM
amro0000 amro0000 غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2010
المشاركات: 46
amro0000 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي رد: يا جماعة حد عنده أو يعرف RENAULT 18 عايز مساعدة ارجوكم

انا لسة شاري عربية رينو فويجو حد يعرفها؟زي الرينو ال18بس2باب
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-03-2011, 01:20 AM
الصورة الرمزية RENAULT 18
RENAULT 18 RENAULT 18 غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 830
RENAULT 18 has a reputation beyond reputeRENAULT 18 has a reputation beyond reputeRENAULT 18 has a reputation beyond reputeRENAULT 18 has a reputation beyond reputeRENAULT 18 has a reputation beyond reputeRENAULT 18 has a reputation beyond reputeRENAULT 18 has a reputation beyond reputeRENAULT 18 has a reputation beyond reputeRENAULT 18 has a reputation beyond reputeRENAULT 18 has a reputation beyond reputeRENAULT 18 has a reputation beyond repute

انا لسة شاري عربية رينو فويجو حد يعرفها؟زي الرينو ال18بس2باب
مبروك عليك يا باشا ... الفويجو عربية ممتازة .. زى الرينو 18 بالظبط بس على سبور شوية
ربنا يديك خيرها و يكفيك شرها

That is My Renault

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-03-2011, 05:12 AM
amro0000 amro0000 غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2010
المشاركات: 46
amro0000 is on a distinguished road

عربية عملية خطيرة ملهاش حل بجد
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

MasrMotors غير مسؤول عن أي اتفاق تجاري أو تعاوني بين الأعضاء
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر عن رأي MasrMotors ولا نتحمل أي مسؤولية قانونية حيال ذلك ويتحمل كاتبها مسؤولية النشر

الساعة الآن 12:41 PM.