عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 10-01-2011, 08:10 PM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,306
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
2012 BMW 1 Series M Coupe priced from $47,010, 650i Convertible from $91,375

Filed under: , , , , , ,

BMW 1 Series M Coupe
BMW 1 Series M Coupe (above) and 650i Convertible (below right) - Click either image for high-res image galleries

BMW rolled out the excitement this year at the Detroit Auto Show with new debuts like the 1 Series M Coupe and the new 650i Convertible. But while we knew most everything about these powerful new Bavarian two-doors, we were missing one thing - the make-it or break-it factor for many potential buyers: pricing.BMW 650i Convertible

So with the veils lifted on both these models, BMW North America has announced official pricing for each. The compact, six-cylinder 1 Series M Coupe will start at $47,010, while its much larger eight-cylinder, drop-top counterpart, the 650i Convertible, starts out at nearly double that: $91,375.

Of course, options on either will take you far beyond their listed MSRPs, but the prices quoted include destination and handling charges. BMW's official announcement - including pricing on the updated 1 Series coupe and convertible range - can be found in the press release after the jump.

[Source: BMW]

Continue reading 2012 BMW 1 Series M Coupe priced from $47,010, 650i Convertible from $91,375

2012 BMW 1 Series M Coupe priced from $47,010, 650i Convertible from $91,375 originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 10 Jan 2011 12:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس