عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 14-03-2011, 10:10 PM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,345
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Video: BMW's new 6 Series Coupe hits the road

Filed under: , , , ,

2012 BMW 6 Series Coupe

2012 BMW 650i Coupe - Click above to watch the video after the jump

Following closely on the heels of the official images-and-press-blast debut of the 2012 BMW 650i, BMW has let loose video footage of its next big coupe.

Having lost the squared-off decklid of the last 6 Series, the 2012 650i is sleeker and more aggressively styled than the last generation. In motion, the coupe looks silky smooth, but ready to pounce thanks to its 400-horsepower twin-turbo V8.

As pretty as this thing is, it's hard not to start squirreling your pennies away for this thing's Stateside launch. Pricing for the 650i is still a mystery, but we expect it will be pretty dear. Click past the jump to see BMW's new grand tourer in motion.

[Source: BMW]

Continue reading Video: BMW's new 6 Series Coupe hits the road

Video: BMW's new 6 Series Coupe hits the road originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

| Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس