عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 23-02-2011, 05:10 PM
اخبار مصر موتورز اخبار مصر موتورز غير متواجد حالياً
مراسل مصر موتورز
من انا؟: إدارة مصرموتورز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
الموقع: مصر
المشاركات: 18,345
اخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to allاخبار مصر موتورز is a name known to all
Report: BMW i won't be limited to EVs; diesels, hybrids, motorcycles all possible

Filed under: , , ,

BMW i

If you're still trying to work your mind around how the new BMW i brand fits with the company's ultimate driving machine mantra, Autocar may have the piece of the puzzle that you're missing. According to reports, the German automaker is currently planning to flesh out the fledgling marque with a host of alternative fuel vehicles.

Not everything under the i banner won't be sailing on all-electric power all the time. The news came courtesy of BMW marketing head honcho Ian Robertson, though he chose not to delve deeper into what other types of alternative fuel we could see from the green arm of BMW.

Autocar also stole some time with BMW R&D boss Klaus Draeger, who said the upcoming i8 won't boast the same fuel-savvy diesel engine as the BMW Vision Efficient Dynamics concept. Instead, the production version of the vehicle will carry a small gasoline engine on board to make it more appealing in various markets (including the States, we'd imagine) all over the world.

While there aren't any specifics on exactly which engine will find its way into the new green supercar, we'd think that the new BMW turbocharged four-cylinder wouldn't be a bad guess. Also interesting are reports that BMW may extend its new i sub-brand to its motorcycle division, possibly with a range of hybrid and/or electric two- and three-wheeled scooters, motorcycles and trikes.

[Source: Autocar, Visordown]

Report: BMW i won't be limited to EVs; diesels, hybrids, motorcycles all possible originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 23 Feb 2011 08:57:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

أكثر...
رد مع اقتباس