مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات

مصر موتورز مجتمع السيارات (https://www.masrmotors.com/vb/index.php)
-   لادا LADA (https://www.masrmotors.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   LADA BY ROTARY ENGINE !!! (https://www.masrmotors.com/vb/showthread.php?t=42214)

MmFFoR 12-12-2010 11:10 PM

رد: LADA BY ROTARY ENGINE !!!

13B-REW
A twin-turbocharged version of the 13B, the 13B-REW, became famous for its high output and low weight<SUP style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" class=Template-Fact title="This claim needs references to reliable sources from April 2009">[citation needed]</SUP>. The twin Hitachi HT-12 turbos were operated sequentially, with the primary providing boost until 4,500 rpm, and the secondary coming online afterwards. Output eventually reached, and may have exceeded, Japan's unofficial maximum of 280 DIN hp (206 kW) for the final revision used in the series 8 Mazda RX-7.
Applications:و بعدين بقى!

انا اكتشفت ان فيه 2.6 اتر روتاري بس عارفين قدرته الحصانية قد ايه؟ 700 حصان!!! و تفاصيله كالتالي : The most prominent 4-rotor engine from Mazda, the 26B, was used exclusively for various Mazda-built sports prototype cars (including the 767 and 787B) in replacement of the older 13J. In 1991 the 26B-powered Mazda 787B became the first Japanese car and the first car with anything other than a reciprocating engine to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans race outright. It is still so far the only car to hold these distinctions. The 26B engine displaced 2622 cc and developed 700 hp (522 kW) at 9000 rpm. The engine design utilizes peripheral intake ports, continually variable geometry intakes, and an additional (third) spark plug per rotor

MmFFoR 12-12-2010 11:13 PM

انا عايز الموتور ال 1300 سي سي اللي ب 280 حصان احطه في عربيتي!!!! ادفع ضرية 180 جنيه و راكب دبابة!!!

cars admire 14-12-2010 04:28 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mmffor (المشاركة 311777)
انا عايز الموتور ال 1300 سي سي اللي ب 280 حصان احطه في عربيتي!!!! ادفع ضرية 180 جنيه و راكب دبابة!!!

you are right
mmffor
GIFT4U

cars admire 05-04-2011 03:58 AM

The Wankel rotary Engine is not the best

GIFT4UGIFT4UGIFT4UGIFT4UG IFT4UGIFT4UGIFT4U

The Wankel rotary Engine is not the best

engine design.

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> function showPreview(id) { // find all the preview divs var divs = document.getElementsByTag Name('div'); var imagePreviews = []; for (var i=0, ilen=divs.length; i<ilen; i++) { var div = divs[i]; if (/(^|\s+)imagePreview(\s+|$ )/.test(div.className)) { imagePreviews.push(div); } } // hide first and then show to avoid having two previews visible // at the same time. // // hide other previews for (var i=0, ilen=imagePreviews.length ; i<ilen; i++) { var imagePreview = imagePreviews[i]; if (imagePreview.id != 'preview_'+id) { imagePreview.style.displa y = 'none'; } } // show the current preview for (var i=0, ilen=imagePreviews.length ; i<ilen; i++) { var imagePreview = imagePreviews[i]; if (imagePreview.id == 'preview_'+id) { imagePreview.style.displa y = ''; } } } function stopPropagation(e) { if (e.stopPropagation) { e.stopPropagation(); } else { e.cancelBubble = true; } } </SCRIPT>

<!-- Thumbnails section -->
<!-- End of thumbnails section -->Few people understand what takes place in the Wankel engine.

The rotor has one third more teeth in its gear than the stationary gear. In one revolution of the e-shaft all the teeth in the stationary gear mesh with two thirds of the teeth in the rotor. this forces the rotor to turn backwards two thirds.

At the same time the e-shaft makes a full 360 degree revolution. The eccentric lobe causes the rotor to orbit around the center of the e-shaft once going CCW two thirds and going CW one third to total 360 degrees.

Designers of the rotary engine fail to ask the question, How do I get the combustion to turn the e-shaft? A superior designer in his (or her) minds eye will stand a scrabble letter on edge on a flat surface. He will then balance a 6 inch ruler on it to represent a rotor surface. The with a little thought he will realize that to move the top of the scrabble letter to the right he has to apply pressure to the left hand side of the ruler.

Then looking at the rotor when it is positioned at the end of the compression stroke he will note that a combustion cavity should be drilled as close to the trailing apex seal as possible that is directed to the top of the e-shaft lobe. This is positioned at the 3:o'clock position for a crankshaft engine.

Designers of the Wankel try to get the combustion pressure to rotate the rotor CW when it is turning two thirds of a revolution CCW. Regardless the rotor gear is held against a stationary gear and cannot turn without the e-shaft turning first.

karem ali 05-04-2011 11:44 PM

شكرا على الموضوع:fun_36_3_3[1]::crazyW14:

الساعة الآن 09:45 PM.